Thursday 9 August 2012

M.I.A........again

I cant believe its been sooooo long since i last wrote a blog. I am very sorry but as you know, you could have a quiet spell in life and can update at least 4 times a week but my life atm has been really busy that I have had no time at all to write. but while the boyfriend is watching the match I thought I would sit down properly and make a comeback and write a couple of blogs tonight.

I have been totally gripped by the olympics as well has anyone else? How proud are you at our very talented country!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying this rare bit of sunshine we've been having and FINALLY having a bit of Summer for a change.

Hope you are all well.

'If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour.......you're gonna see some serious shit! - Doc Brown - Back To The Future'






Jen

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment