Tuesday 14 August 2012

Good Prevening......(T.B.B.T reference)

Hello there guys, hope everyone is well, as Sunday's are pay-day for me, I tend to go straight to Boots after work and see what new products there is to try and buy. This weeks goodies I bought V05 Treat Me Right deep hair conditioning treatment. I am yet to use it as I haven't washed my hair yet (laaaazzzzy but your own natural hair oils is good for your hair) but as soon as I do, pics and reviews will be up A.S.A.P.

As I have been M.I.A in the past and bought a lot of goodies over the weeks, I vow to have a catch up and show you some of the products I have bought on my 'Treat Myself Sunday's', so if you have been interested in certain products in the past but not sure to buy them, I hope my experience with them will help you out on your decision.

I find looking through other people's blogs it tends to be really expensive items that are a bit out of my price range, even though I would love to have them in my possession, working part time and a uni student, it will be a dream I will have to wait on, but I hope to find similar items that won't break the bank.

I'm going to see Ted this week which I'm excited about as the trailer for it looks really funny, has anyone else seen it yet?

'If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstien'


Jen
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment