Thursday 7 June 2012

Moroccan Hair Treatment Oil


Moroccan Hair Oil Treatment - £30






As you all are pretty much aware from my previous post, that I'm trying to grow my hair out and will try any new lotions and potions to keep my in good condition so my hair will grow strong and healthy (and hopefully thick). I went to get a trim on my hair last week and prayed that she didn't had to take too much of my hair off, as I haven't had my hair cut since January I thought she will be like; 'ooooh your hair is full of split ends from all the dying and straightners I need to cut alllll this off!!'. To my surprise I was being commented on how healthy my hair was an had no split ends at all, which as you guessed made me extremely happy and I could get a cut I asked for.

I mentioned to the hairdresser that I've been using this product, 'Moroccan Hair Treatment Oil', and she told me how amazing it was for your hair. I got it recommended to me by a close friend of mine who has been using it for years and I've always admired how she keeps her hair in such great condition. As she's a sales assistant she sold the product to me really well so after work the next day I walked up to the local hairdressers and asked questions about this 'miracle' product. I was told how;


'Moroccanoil Treatment’s really versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It blends perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time. This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.'


Which funny enough was what it said on the website (which I copied this from) so she has memorized this pretty well. A little really does go along way as my hair is still short, 1 pump of it is perfect for me, but you can use more if your hair is longer or quite thick. I use this product every time I've washed my hair and I must say you can notice the difference straight away. My hair is a lot softer, feels thicker and has a great shine to it. The smell is lovely, not to over powering which is great for me and lasts for most of the day. The price is a killer........ready......£30.00 a bottle!! Which is pretty expensive but as I said before a little goes a long way, leaves your hair in great condition, and helps protect your hair from heat, styling and environmental damage.


I also found this video about this product and found out that it does so much more for your hair. I've posted the link below so you guys can check it out, personally I think the price is still quite high but worth it I suppose as it does seem to be the miracle product for your hair.



Hope you guys are well, and enjoyed the sun while we had it.


'Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4% evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple - Willy Wonka'

Jen
xx

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try this, my next purchase me thinks!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately, I have continued on using Moroccan oil since I posted this and my hair has never felt better. It feels a lot thicker, softer and shiney. I still have tones left (its hasn't even reached the top of the label yet) so it's definatley a good value for money. I have been getting compliments in work about it and even they are going out to buy the oil and even some of the lines other products (which I'm yet to do but I'm quite happy with what I use)I would love to know how your getting on though =)

      Delete