Friday 25 May 2012

Im Baaaaaack!!


Hey Everyone I'm back (again), my poor laptop was sick and I had to take it to the laptop doctors and the poor thing had to be kept overnight. But it's all in tip top shape again and all fixed, so I'm back and blogging again.


I have some new purchases to tell you about and some new items to my collection. I'm also getting my social life back on track and been going the cinema to watch the anticipated 'The Avengers', which by the way was TOTALLY THE BEST MOVIE EVER!! Me and my boyfriend got the chance to see it in IMAX 3D and was worth every penny, sadly it's been taken off IMAX ready for Men In Black 3 (which I need to see soon) but I do recommend to watch it while you can still see it in either 2D or 3D (DO IT!!). I also went to see 'American Pie Reunion' and great Scott (BTTF reference) I was in stitches and grossed out at parts but still found it a really funny movie all in all, considering it didn't get very good reviews, I think if you haven't grown up with the boys since their planning of losing their virginity, then you wouldn't enjoy this film as we would.




What did you think of the movies? I'd like to hear what you thought.

I'll update soon on my purchases and let you know what I thought once I've uploaded my pictures from my camera to my now healthy laptop yaaay!

Hope you're all well and enjoying the sunshine.

I'll be back!


Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment